Are you and your partner feeling frustrated, distant and disconnected? Are you fighting more frequently? It can feel terrible. The good news is, there's hope. Couples therapy offers you a safe, structured environment to sort through the underlying causes of your disconnect.
My clients report relief after the first session and they continue to report improvement after just a few sessions. After assessing the root of conflicts, we then quickly begin learning the communication skills and relationship tools needed to improve daily interactions.
Here are common reasons why couples come to see me:
- You are hesitant to bring up even simple topics with your partner for fear that it will just start another argument
- You still love each other and want to make it work, but it's becoming increasingly more difficult to see hope
- You’ve thought about getting help before
- You fight often and or feel disconnected, frustrated and have a lack of intimacy
- You have experienced infidelity and have lost trust in your relationship
Take the first step toward moving your relationship down the path of reconnection, love, intimacy and friendship. I have Couples Therapy training, in the form of workshops, from the Ackerman Institute For The Family and I am trained in treatment methods such as Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), mindfulness meditation, and Art Therapy to help you be your best self. I offer a a free phone consultation and accept some insurance.